Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Pawan Kumar Sitaram Ji Kulthia Group, having its registered office in India.
- Reference to “we” or “us” or “our” is reference to the “PawanKumar Sitaram Ji Kulthia Group” or “RAADHEY JEWELS & DIAMONDS” or “zivarah.com.”
- Reference to “you” is a reference to the customer/purchaser of the products from us.
- “Contract” means the contract between us & the customer for the purchase of the product(s), which incorporates these Terms & Conditions.
“Product(s)” means the jewellery and other items purchased by the customer from us.
- “Product(s)” means the jewellery and other items purchased by the customer from us.
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions.
Persons who are unable to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, are not eligible to use this website. People who wish to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws and if to the extent local laws are applicable.
Due Date & Payments
- The payment of the purchase price shall be due in advance upon ordering the products.
- Customer offers the possibility of payment by direct valid debit/ credit/cash card/Razorpay/valid bank account.
- Payments will be subject to realization of amount from the concerned bank as per customer’s instructions.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- Special offer may valid only on select designs of jewellery.
- Zivarah may change (add, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time.
Warranty & Returns
- The products shall be considered to have a defect in quality if they have an inherent material or manufacturing defect.
- We will not have any responsibility towards any damage that occurs to the items after delivery.
- Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Minor deviations from the image shown on the Internet, for example, shall not be considered a defect.
- One can exchange a faulty item, but we can only replace it for the same product in the same colour and style, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
- The customer’s warranty claims shall be limited to subsequent performance. Only if such subsequent performance fails, if the merchant expressly rejects such subsequent performance in text form or is unable to render such subsequent performance the customer shall be entitled to his other statutory rights.
- If one wishes to return an item, they shall email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the return within 7 days of receiving the items.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all the tags attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Items returned outside of the above time-frames will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
Where the products include designs or works of art, these are prepared by a designer or artist who owns the copyright in those works. None has the right to make any copies or adaptations of any of them.
If any purchaser gives us any
a) incorrect personal information, or
b) fails to make any payment when it is due, or
c) cancels any payment, or
d) becomes insolvent, or
e) commits any breach of these Terms, or in case
f) we detect any suspicious activity
– our company has the right to refuse or cancel orders, cancel the contract and recover possession of any Products which have been supplied for which payment has not been received in full.